Christina Simos

Christina Simos
Say what again . . .

Saturday, March 12, 2011

15 days . . .

Today was my man's birthday. Spent the day shopping for him. Contrary action. I am trying. I really am. Music has been in my head all day. I tried not to get up my son's ass today about getting off his Xbox. Guess what? It didn't work. I'm going to take that stupid thing and chuck it out the window one day. I swear I am.

One thing I know for sure my thoughts are everything. If I go into this thing with an attitude of maybe I'll do good, I hope I can make it or if I just make into the first round, it'll be victory, it's like giving myself an out or leaving room for not making it. There is no maybe in my vocabulary. I am winning, everything. That's my attitude. I will take every piece of criticism, direction, instruction and intention to be the last one standing. Anything less would be uncivilized.

No comments:

Post a Comment