Christina Simos

Christina Simos
Say what again . . .

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What the?

Okay, what the hell is wrong with America? Wisconsin and Idaho what is going on? You think ending the Union's collective bargaining power will eliminate the deficit? Is this the Republican way of getting more power to the state and respecting the people who put them in power? Disgusting.

I think I've picked the song I want to sing. I should have two songs. I am so damn broke right now but I'm bettin' all of what I have left on my Brown behind. I keep checking the site for more news. I am excited and overwhelmed.

I need to make time to just concentrate on this. It's hard. Family, website, business, bills. Grrrrr face as my son would say. I'm still lonely. I think I'll burn some more sage tonight. Please Universe give me peace of mind. One thing I do know is that I'm rising to the occasion. This is in my DNA. Can't nobody take my moment away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment