Christina Simos

Christina Simos
Say what again . . .

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

X Factor Audition count down

Oh my hell. I had to call my BFF tonight to talk myself off a ledge. I found out that the X Factor auditions are in two and a half weeks. I got onto to the website and signed my name up for the info. Then I panicked. All I want to do is perform, make a living at it and be great. Part of me feels like this is it. The other part of me is nervous. I want to make the right song choice. I want to make sure my look, my energy, my voice, match the beauty within. I want to shine and succeed. I want Simon to look at me and say "Now this is why we have this competition. Brilliant."

I've been so close, so many times. I can't even begin to describe the feeling of almost but not quite. It's like tasting something you can't swallow or smelling something you can't feel. It's like getting to that point of ecstasy and stopping the motion.

I really just want to be the best I can be. I want to walk in there and be IT. I have IT. I really do. This is my calling. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment