Christina Simos

Christina Simos
Say what again . . .

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

4 days . . .

I feel like I'm in surreal town. I got Simon's email about XFactor and I literally started to panic. I watched the video about the 5 hints to successful auditioning and I immediately started second guessing myself and everyone around me. He says be original. Well, how the hell can you be original singing other people's songs? (I know it can be done, I'm just venting.) Pepper and John say when you sing a cover you gotta sing the first line like the song and then put your own spin on it. So now what?

Now what is have faith Mrs. Christina. The force is guiding you. Thy will be done. I am afraid to make a mistake because as Simon put it, this might be my last shot doing something like this. If I could only add a little more pressure to the situation right?

Oh and then HE starts talking about how my dress isn't sexy enough. But I am sexy enough you &%$#@! Clothes don't make the woman, the woman makes the clothes. Fact is, I just don't trust his judgement anymore. But he got into my head. I can't have that shit. Now I have to go and bring it to other people to make sure it's the right look. Arghhhhh.

Girlfriend, you gotta stay strong. You won't do this perfectly but you will give it everything you have. People love you and support you. They want to see you succeed as much as you do. You can do this. Don't you just love how I just spoke to myself in third person? Charlie Sheen, eat your heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment