Christina Simos

Christina Simos
Say what again . . .

Friday, March 11, 2011

16 days . . .

I'm so stinkin' tired. I met with Pepper Jay and John Michael Ferrarri today. We discussed song choices. I am so glad that we met because they just made it clear to me what I need to do and I had to change my song choices to be able to complete in this contest.

I am so blessed to have a team around me that supports me. I have zero cash. I'm going to be pulling dandelions out of my you know what but you do what you gotta do. I believe in myself and what I'm doing. This is mine. Now I have to pick three songs and bring them back to them this weekend.

I am so friggin' crazed. I got my kids baseball. I got this damn website that should have been done two months ago. I have to balance the books, get clients to pay, work with kids on Tuesdays for their talent show, plan a comedy fundraiser for my favorite charity, do homework with my kid, cook, clean and workout. All in a days work I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment